Competitor and Category Reviews
Everyone wants to keep abreast of what their competitors are up to, what advantages they have over you, what areas you beat them in and what their future development plans are. But do you actually have enough time and in-house expertise to devote to this?
We regularly produce competitor reviews for our clients to provide them with crucial insight into the retail sector and category areas they participate in.
Our reviews include:
- analysis of competitors' online business how are they performing?
- what new functionality have they implemented in the past 6-12 months?
- how does their overall customer experience fare against yours?
- how are they using content to drive sales?
- what new product areas have they or are they venturing into?
- what are their strengths?
- what USPs does your website have that you should be promoting more heavily?
- analysis of competitors' multi-channel strategy
- what are their different customer touchpoints?
- do they have plans to move into new channels?
- does each channel offer a consistent experience?
- do they approach marketing from a multi-channel perspective?